Who doesn't love a Wedding? The very idea makes you think of a family event that is 100 percent love & enjoyment from the getting ready until well after you have driven off in an over decorated car.
Over the years I've developed my style to be unintrusive & documentary with just the right amount of posed whimsy. Let me explain...
The first simple fact is you probably don't want to stand around in the blazing sun or pouring rain while I try to corral your family & friends into every possible permutation. It' not fun for you, it's not fun for me, and the result is a lot of very similar images.
The second simple fact is, it's actually quite nice to have a big posed group picture and to spend sometime thoughtfully posing for the camera.
The way I approach this is equally simple, I spend about 80% of my time standing back, observing and capturing your day as it unfolds. 10% is spent thinking of the few group pictures that we have decided upon. The remaining 10% is spent with you both, a brief moment in the busy day to spend some time together, away from the madness and to capture some magical moments.
So you are completely at ease, we will have met at least twice before the big day and we will agree everything as part of the pre-wedding conversation. That also means I've probably bought you coffee twice.
For the whole day, it's £1500.
- Total coverage. That's me, for the whole time YOU want me.
- Optional evening pop-up studio
- All high resolution images with print release
- Slideshow set to your first dance music
- Images and slideshow on a high quality USB Flash drive
- Private online gallery right here on my website
- Includes engagement shoot & pre-wedding conversations
- At least one cheese based joke